Sunday 3 March 2013

New Newlook

Well hello! long time no post!
I've been a very busy doll of recent, there has been going back to college which has gone much better than expected, work which to be quite honest is always a little stressful and genuinely life getting in the way of my blog posts. On a much happier note I've just received Aprils issue of Elle. Always a happy day when I get my mag, it beats bills!

So what am I going to blog about today?... Newlook. Yes the moderately priced high street brand has seemed to have had an overhaul.
No I'm not a snob or anything but I was never really that fond of Newlook, although cheap the fashion was never right nor the quality. However, things seemed to have changed. The New Newlook store has had a massive face life. The store looks more up to date, it has an edgier vibe to the store even the clothes look more fashion savvy.

I went to the opening of a new store and was pleasantly surprised. I actually went back today after spending far too much last week and walked straight past Topshop and straight into Newlook (this has never happened before) There seems to be a much cooler atmosphere in the new store which I love, the layouts much fresher with outfit ideas everywhere which is great if you struggle putting items together.

Also I love the fact that Newlook has both a Plus size range, a maternity range and a Tall range, I think its awesome that there is affordable fashion which actually looks good for the fuller body shape or the taller lady.

Although Topshop will always hold a place in my heart Newlook you now have my undivided attention and love the fact that I can buy three tops for the price of one in Topshop!





No comments:

Post a Comment