Saturday 22 December 2012

Beauty Box

I don't know about you but I have been hearing a lot about Beauty boxes recently. What are they you may ask? Well, they are the most amazing thing, basically the idea is you subscribe to a Beauty Box, there are loads out there to choose from, I've recently joined GLOSSYBOX and each month they send you four or five Beauty products through the post. I know genius right! Well I should get my first box anytime now, so I'll give it a full review once it arrives. A few of the girls have subscribtions to a few others such as SHE SAID BEAUTY £11.95 per month and LUX BOX £12.95 per month. 

After a lot of too-ing and through-ing Glossybox definitely seemed like the best option, its reasonably priced at just £12.95, its comes beautifully packed and the range of brands are anything from BURTS BEES to BURBERRY BEAUTY and everything in-inbetween. But what really made Glossybox stand out was the limited edition boxes they do every few months, the last one being a HARRODS box. 


No need to feel pressured into signng up to a contract you can cancel your Glossybox subscription at anytime, although why would you? 

March's Harrods Glossybox
The December Glossybox


Much Love H x

No comments:

Post a Comment