Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas!!!

So Christmas is almost here and I can’t wait for the big day! After a very stressful week of Christmas shopping and a now very poor bank balance I'm almost done. The gifts are wrapped (beautifully if I may add) in pink polka dots and pastel striped wrapping paper, not the most festive but it looks pretty! 


Now all I have to do is decide on what to wear? 

I am all for traditions, and as a rule Mother dear usually buys us a festive jumper (cheesy I know) and I actually cannot wait.
Here a few of my personal faves, hope you take note Mum!


ASOS Penguin Jumper £35.00
Comes in both Red and cream


Topshop Polar Bear Jumper £50.00



Newlook Candy cane Jumper £24.99


Newlook Plus size Inspire Grey Reindeer Jumper £24.99
Lauren Conrad Rocking the Christmas Jumper



You can get this LOT78 Jumper at NET-A-PORTER only £220 if your feeling flush! (Little bit gutted I won't be getting this one on Christmas Day)


Love Hx














No comments:

Post a Comment