Sunday 23 December 2012

River Island Sale

So I have been mooching at the River Island Sale. Unfortunately I've been working today so its all been online, however, I tend to find I get the best deals online. You don't have to rummage through the dishevelled rails or threaten to stab anyone with your heel if they don't hand over the last pair of jeans over.
So here are list of my buys today

Hope you like
H x
Grey Foil Pencil Skirt - was £20.00 now £7.00 - BARGAIN!
It will look fab for work.





Red Sequin Oversized Blazer, was £60.00 now £25.00 - This was the saving of the day. 
I'm going to be rocking this on NYE with the Leather dress which was only £25.00 - reduced from £50.00 - This is what I love about River, the SALES are awesome! 

Love this leather look dress, especially the stud details. I'm hoping Santa will bring me the the CJG Ankle Boots from TOPSHOP CJG £165.00 to finnish off my look!
Excited! bring on NYE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment