Monday 24 December 2012

Last Minute Wrapping

I'm watching The Santa clause, I have a box of Celebrations (which I have almost eaten) and I'm  wrapping my last few presents. I'm about to make a Bailey's hot chocolate when I realise I haven't bought my Dad a present! I know! I'm an awful daughter! I really don't know how it happened... maybe I got carried away buying gifts for myself! So what am I supposed to do? I really don't think I can brave the high street, Its going to be madness! So after subtly asking him what he wants I've ordered him a present online from MAPLIN of all places! The great thing is, I've ordered it online and I can just pick it up from store! So panic over.  Hot Chocolate is back on and Dad doesn't need to know he was a last minute wonder!


Much Love H x

No comments:

Post a Comment