Sunday 23 December 2012

Make Up Review - Japonesque Beauty Fixation

I have a pack of tinted lip conditioner by BEAUTY FIXATION to be honest when I got them I thought they were going to be naff. They are essentially ear buds with liquid inside them! How wrong was I? They are easy to use, (basically you snap one end and the nourishing conditioner automatically soaks into the end of the swab that's still attached) At first my lips felt rather greasy then after a moment they dry and your lips feel much softer. The colour was subtle, and gave lips a smooth sheen. 
To really test these bad boys I gave five to my friend who suffers with dry lips, especially in winter. I told her to use one a day. She instantly noticed a difference. The swabs come in a small case, easy to carry around in your handbag. All in all they are a rather unique product, not many of my friends had heard of them, they're not the most glamorous, but they do exactly what they say on the pack and for that  beauty fixation I applaud you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment