Thursday 27 December 2012

CHRISTMAS IS OVER

Today is my first day back at work :(  the sign that for me the festivities are almost over and its time to get back to reality (and begin worrying about my NYE outfit, My Leather dress hasn’t arrived yet! YIKES) so today I’ve hit the sales. To be honest I haven’t been that impressed! However, I did get a little Shopping Envy when I saw I girl walk out of Topshop with three bag full’s. It took every ounce of restraint not to stab her with my heel!

The only thing I did buy was a pair or Swarovski covered heels for my sister’s 21st.(not for me to wear, FOR HER) Most of the shops I went into looked like a jumble sale, I’m not going to lie TOPSHOP looked like it was the film set for a Post Apocalypse movie! I’m not one to rummage on the floor for bargains not unless it was a half price Louboutin Sale!
Hope you all got what you wanted!

Much Love H x

No comments:

Post a Comment